It has been a really bad week. I have been grasping for any and all positive distractions, so this nomination could not have come at a better time. I am very surprised to receive a Versatile Blogger Award nomination and am so incredibly grateful. Thank you to Ioana of Music Teacher Lifestyle for thinking of me! I am new to blogging as of this year, and it has been more of a learning and thought provoking experience than I anticipated.
As part of accepting the award, I have to show the award on my blog (happy to!), thank the person who nominated me (see above), share 7 things about myself (eek!), and nominate 10 blogs (see below).
This is the hardest part:
7 Things About Me
1) Coffee for me is a daily requirement. I love the smell of it, love the taste of it, hot or cold. The best compliment to coffee is pie. Anytime I watch a movie in which the characters meet in a diner and order coffee and pie, I am instantly envious.
2) I have been journaling since I was 12 years old. Having a place to let my thoughts pour out has kept me sane and self-reflective and made me a better person.
3) When you’re stuck in traffic and you look into the car next to you to see a girl singing and car dancing like she’s at the club, it might be me.
4) I consume audio books like they are sustenance. I started listening to them when I adopted my dog 6 years ago and was agonizingly bored on our walks. Now anytime I’m doing something I don’t want to do (chores, enduring my long commute), I am heartily listening to book.
5) I am a margarita snob. True margaritas do not have mix! Almost every Friday night, my hubs and I go to a local Mexican food spot for dinner. The food is delish, but the margaritas are amazing! I crave them the entire week.
6) I don’t watch TV often, but when I do, I binge watch. Netflix gets worried I’ve been watching too long and asks me if I want to continue. 😉
7) I can’t say no to ice cream. It’s a serious weak spot.
In my short time as a blogger, I have come across quite a few blogs I have enjoyed reading.
The nominees are not obligated to accept this award of course, but if they do, they will need to follow the steps listed above.
Thank you again for this incredible acknowledgement!
Happy writing and reading!
Peace, Love, Hugs